still no su - on that machine f7 -> rawhide

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 11 01:06:30 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 17:52 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> Do not know what is actually going on!  :(

It's an selinux policy bug.  New installs with that policy (or maybe
systems upgraded to that bad policy) will have this problem.  Upgrading
to later policy doesn't help.  I'm going to work with Dan Walsh to
create a recovery process for people stuck like this.

Until then, set yourself up for permissive mode and you can continue to
work.

--
Jesse Keating