gnome-packagekit not showing all packages

Mary Ellen Foster foster at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 23 13:19:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Joe Smith <jes at martnet.com> wrote:
> I noticed with yesterday's updates, that choosing "show updates" from the
> update icon on the panel showed only four packages to be updated.

This morning, when I was updating a freshly-installed Preview Release,
PackageKit kept noticing a few packages, I'd update them, it would
re-query, and then there would be a few more. Eventually it settled
down. I put that down to the mirrors slowly synchronising with a bunch
of package updates after the CVS outage ... don't know if there's a
larger problem.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München