A good test of the F9pre-release would be to have livna and friends ready

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Apr 24 19:35:57 UTC 2008

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 17:50:15 -0700,
  Leslie Satenstein <lsatenstein at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Freshrpms, livna, et al need to be ready so we can do a full f9-prev test.
>
> I guess I can butcher the livna.repro to point to the 8 subdirectory, but all livna has to do is provide a soft link accessable from the web.
>
> Working lilly white slows things down. Fedora should be LillyWhite, but it would be nice to have livna ready for beta testing too.

I have been using the Livna development repo on a couple of machines through
most of the F9 rawhide period. I don't use the kernel modules though, so
I am not exercising it very hard.
A few times some things were a bit out of sync for a day when related updates
hit rawhide and livna at different times.