Preview Release & NetworkManager

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 25 18:05:51 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 April 2008 17:57:29 John Poelstra wrote:
> Another data point... booting the F9 Preview Live CD everything works as
> expected.

John, I installed the KDE Live CD when it came out.  My ancient laptop uses a
PCMCIA card for network, and it doesn't work in the install.  Yet the Live CD
could recognise it and use it.  I'm convinced that the clue to the situation
is in what happens when it runs 'Live' and what's there when it's installed.

Anne