yum stuck trying to connect to Stanford

Per Bothner per at bothner.com
Mon Apr 28 17:13:37 UTC 2008

When I do a 'yum upgrade' (on F9), I get the attached result.
I looks like it's trying to connect to the Stanford network.
And indeed yesterday I was at Stanford with my laptop, and
it did try to connect to Stanford's wireless network, which is
one of those that requires a code/logon, which I don't have.

But now I'm home again, and I still get this weird error.
This is even after re-booting twice, stopping NetworkManager,
and manually bringing up eth0, which I connecting through just fine.

How do I "unstick" yum?
--
	--Per Bothner