how can I make sure only one instance of gkrellm runs

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 03:59:19 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am running KDE 4.1 on rawhide.  I have gkrellm run at startup.  However multiple instances are running after I check with using xterm and top
$ xterm -e top &
returns there are several instances.  I have in the configuration to not allow multiple instances.  I have removed gkrellm from the
~/.kde /Autostart/ directory, but it still comes up.  I want it to come up, but only one instance.  Is there a way to assure this?

TIA,

Antonio