F10A boot.iso bug?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Fri Aug 8 16:07:45 UTC 2008

I can see that if this becomes Red Hat 6 it is going to be a pain, since I
do a lot of remote stuff.  And as of yet haven't been able to get control of
PXE on a large network.
So what I need is something like the PXE boot only an iso that I can boot
from and just give it a ks file on the command line.

I wouldn't say get rid of the 104Mb boot.iso, but I would like it to be a
little more obvious as to what it is doing and where is getting the install
from.  Most of the time I have a local network source and it might be nice
to be able to tell it to use it.

But I would also like some kind very small boot.iso that maybe is called
ksboot.iso that is only intended to be given a ks file and that is it.

Jerry Williams