F10A QA/TestCases/PartitioningUninitializedDisks

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 16:31:39 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-08-08 at 18:07 -0600, Jerry Williams wrote:
> QA/TestCases/PartitioningUninitializedDisks
>

> Looks good other than:
>

> /root/install.log:
>

> warning: texlive-texmf-errata-2007-4.fc9: Header V3 DSA signature:
> NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2
>
> /sbin/ldconfig: /lib/ld-linux.so.2 is not a symbolic link
>

> usermod: no changes
>
> service bluetooth does not support chkconfig
>
> File '/usr/share/applications/gnome-file-roller.desktop' contains
> invalid MIME type ' application/x-gtar' that contains invalid
> characters
>

> What should I do about this stuff in the install.log file?

Generally, file them as bugs against the packages that caused the
messages.

I know the bluetooth one is already filed, as is the
"/sbin/ldconfig: /lib/ld-linux.so.2 is not a symbolic link" message from
mkinitrd (during kernel %post):

Bug 448888 - service bluetooth does not support chkconfig
Bug 455307 - "/sbin/ldconfig: /lib/ld-linux.so.2 is not a symbolic link"
when installing kernel

File the bug against Fedora, version "rawhide", and have the bug block
"F10Blocker".

And thanks for helping with the testing!

-w