usb keyboard disabled?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Aug 13 21:59:16 UTC 2008

I just typed "reboot" in fedora 10 alpha after updating the
kernel, and something apparently disabled my USB keyboard
input so hard that it wouldn't function when I got back
to the grub screen. It did work once the default fedora 8
kernel booted, so I'm able to type this mail now :-).

Has anyone else seen anything like this? I don't really think
I ought to do a bugzilla till I see it at least one more time,
but I'm curious if it has happened to others.