Fedora bugzilla usage guidelines, workflow, etc.

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 00:13:23 UTC 2008

Also this link: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugzilla

> which links to many pages and seems useful at first glance. As it will
> take me
> lots of time to go through all of it I'd rather ask if there are any
> resources
> not linked from this page. i.e. I'm looking for a document that says:
> * if you're proposing new feature the start the summary line with [RFE] ...
> * if it's performance problem then [Performance] yum is slow

I believe you have the best pages which address your question, but it
wouldn't surprise me if there are others :-).  I think we have a general
problem in that this information is repeated and mixed with pages in
other places too like QA and BugZappers.

John