something is wrong with dhclient update

Dear fellow testers,

Something is wrong with dhclient from yesterday's updates, hopefully some of todays update fixes it :)

I tried to update and kept getting an error message from yum.  I have restarted network and I see error from dhclient script line 186.  Hope updates come through.

[root localhost ~]# service network restart
Shutting down interface eth0:  Error: an inet prefix is expected rather than "0/0".
Error: an inet prefix is expected rather than "0/0".
                                                           [  OK  ]
Shutting down loopback interface:  Error: an inet prefix is expected rather than "0/0".
Error: an inet prefix is expected rather than "0/0".
                                                           [  OK  ]
Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface eth0:
Determining IP information for eth0...Nothing to flush.
/sbin/dhclient-script: line 186: [: '': integer expression expected
 done.
                                                           [  OK  ]

Regards,

Antonio