Re: wi-fi

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM, ankur sinha <sanjay ankur gmail com> wrote:

> hi,
> you can also try the driver braodcom has released..
> Try this..
> http://djkaos.wordpress.com/2008/10/25/installing-broadcom-80211-linux-sta-driver/
> regards,
> Ankur

I would highly recommend that you avoid that, as the one in the kernel
works very well now. My understanding is the broadcom code still has
some big problems still and you will not find your self getting a lot
of support around here for them, boadcom also does not offer support
for them.

--Brennan Ashton