Fedora Bug Triage Meeting Recap 2008-12-09

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 16:36:34 UTC 2008

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/Meetings/Minutes-2008-Dec-09

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== Attendees ==
* jds2001
* John5342
* quantumburnz
* poelcat

== Unfinished Tasks From Last Meeting ==
* jds2001 to add enhanced query for excluding rawhide bugs from rebase
which block tracker for next release
* jds2001 to create tracker bugs
** https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping/Trackers
* poelcat to draft EOL Fedora 8 ticket for Red Hat Engineering Operations
* '''check back next week'''

== Policies ==
* Discussion from fedora-devel-list about expanding
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Policy
** Describe bug handling policies (e.g. EOL, rawhide rebase, bug state
changes, etc.)
** Include https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/BugStatusWorkFlow
** '''ACTIONS''': quantumburnz will update page

== FUDCon Fedora 11 ==
* What should we do from a bug triage perspective?
* One year since Bug Zappers relaunched
* Still not as effective as we would like to be
* Does FUDCon draw the people that are likely to help with triage or is
that not the case because most are developers?
* Think about more and discuss next week

== Misc ==
* Add your name to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/ActiveTriagers
** thanks to tk009 for preparing it and sending out message last week
and John5342's help as well

== IRC Transcript ==