Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:36:06 UTC 2008

Leslie Satenstein wrote:

> Mike
>
> A reason for a withdraw may be due to security flaws detected.  The
> replacement will probably be a later version with the flaw corrected. (or
> some similar problem forcing a retraction).
>
> Leslie

Hi Leslie

I would have thought there would be some hint of this on one of the forums
if this were the case - but some have said the file is still accessible via
ftp but not http!  Weird.  Also the same file is still visible on a couple
of mirrors I checked..  maybe someone who knows from within Fedora might
comment?

Mike