Where has the F10 DVD iso file gone?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Wed Dec 31 02:04:27 UTC 2008

Leslie Satenstein wrote:
> Its time for a respin. As Chuck Foresburg pointed out, there is nearly 800meg of updates available since the Nov 25th release date.
>
> More bytes if one chooses all packages.

I downloaded and installed F10 from CDs yesterday. I was not well
impressed to find I needed a further 600 Mbytes of updates for a basic
ia32 desktop install.

There is a need for regularly respun ISOs.

The taste became even more bitter when I found it doesn't work on an HP
EVO D510 - xorg locks the system, and without a working network the only
way to regain control is the power button, but that's another story.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait