Nvidia driver and Xorg

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Wed Dec 31 17:54:36 UTC 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Nvidia driver and Xorg
From: Leslie Satenstein <lsatenstein at yahoo.com>
To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
<fedora-test-list at redhat.com>
Date: 12/31/2008 11:44 AM

> It would be nice if at least you advised the recipient about what to do,
> instead of saying, "Not my responsibility".
>
> Thats the reason other distributions are gaining ground.  They know how
> to respond with some leads, or even a url to indicate where to look for
> the solution.

Please do not top post.

Where would I point "epate" to fix this non-fixable issue? The nVidia
Customer Support phone number?

Ubuntu, Mandriva, et. all would say the same thing as I did. They can't
offer any better support of the nVidia driver than we can.

P.S. I am just a QA tester. I am not the xorg package maintainer.