Call for triagers - GCC 4.3 rebuild failures

As a result of the GCC 4.3 mass rebuilds completing this evening
(yay!), bugs for all of the failures will be filed tomorrow morning
automatically.  First, the script is going to check if a newer build
than the failed one has succeeded, so all of these are "real"
failures.  AFAIK, there's about 400 of them.  I've got a wiki page
that explains what to do with these:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/GCC43RebuildFailures

It is vitally important that the process on this wiki page be followed
- especially the parts about state and blocker changes, as that's how
we know that it's triaged and what the problem is.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
-Jon