Fedora 8 updates-testing report

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Sat Feb 23 11:38:20 UTC 2008

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:44:49 -0800, Sean Bruno wrote:

> On Wed, 2008-02-20 at 19:57 -0700, updates fedoraproject org wrote:
> > kde-i18n-3.5.9-4.fc8
>
> Any particular reason that this package is listed many, many times in
> the update details part?

In a reply to an older report somebody noticed that this is due to a bug
where only the first package of a pushed group of packages is printed. In
this report, the KDE updates group is affected. Instead, the individual
group members ought to be printed.

> Also, this is one of the best emails on the list.  I don't remember if
> they have always been there or not, but IMHO they are absolutely
> wonderful to read.

These reports summaries replace the one-mail-per-package flood,
and that alone is an improvement already.