F9alpha and KDE4

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 26 03:37:33 UTC 2008

John Summerfield wrote:

> Well, I speculated on the ages of those to whom I thought it the new
> appearance would appeal. You might debate whether Rex is in the age
> group, but he's certainly far removed from mine. The others are
> inarguably in it.

KDE 4 is mostly shaped by upstream developers and theme is directly
inherited. If you want discuss age groups and their impact on the
software experience, you would want to take into consideration all the
KDE developers instead of just the Fedora package maintainers or worse,
a subset of them participating in that interview.

Rahul