Re: SELinux is preventing plugin-config from making the program stack executable/seamonkey

On Feb 26, 2008, at 8:29 AM, Antonio Olivares wrote:

Dear all,

I have changed the stack to allow firefox to use the
stack, then I reverted.  I read Jim's exchange with
Mr. Dan Walsh and there it was mentioned about
nspluginwrapper.  I installed it and I see the
following every time I start firefox/seamonkey.

The execstack message is almost certainly because of a plugin you have installed - I've never seen this on any machine unless I've installed some (3rd-party, binary) plugins.

What plugins have you installed?

-w