Firefox upgrades

I have a laptop that is connected to Internet through another PC that
is acting as firewall, transparent proxy , etc...
Both are running FC9 (let's call by FC9..), the laptop had been fully
updated tonight and now I can get e-mails, I can trandfer files by
GFTP, but when I start Firefox and I digit an address it freezes (I
would say that it is idling with the small circle close to the arrow
running).

Firefox is 3.0-0.beta2.5.fc9

If I am not wrong, I have not seen any related bug

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag