Firefox upgrades

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 09:30:03 UTC 2008

2008/1/6, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com>:
> Antonio M wrote:

> >> Just a thought, none of those machines have any firefox extensions in them right
> >> now right?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> <ajfarris at gmail.com>
> >>   gpg 0xC99B1DF3 fingerprint CDEC 6FAD BA27 40DF 707E A2E0 F0F6 E622 C99B 1DF3
> >> No one now has, and no one will ever again get, the big picture. - Daniel Geer
> >> ----                                                                       ----
> >>
> >> --
> >>

> > sily question: how do I check extensions of Firefox???
>
> Well if you didn't install them then probably none there, but go to
> Tools->Addons and look at the list there.  If you have anything other than the
> Beagle Indexer or DOM Inspector you might want to get rid of them (actually not
> sure if those two are in ff3 yet).
>
> --
> Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com> <ajfarris at gmail.com>
>   gpg 0xC99B1DF3 fingerprint CDEC 6FAD BA27 40DF 707E A2E0 F0F6 E622 C99B 1DF3
> No one now has, and no one will ever again get, the big picture. - Daniel Geer
>
> --

No extensions are available....I made another  test opening a local
file both b Firefox 3.0 and Firefox 2.0:
Now by firefox 2 nothing happens (and they were working before
holidays) while by Firefox 3 it freezes.
See attached files (they are for distance calculation between ham stations..)

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag