udev no longer takes forever to complete with latest kernel --52.fc7

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Sun Jan 6 21:08:38 UTC 2008

I can only envy you:(, since my udev still takes about half a minute to
complete.

Just for information: are you using a wireless card with intel 3945
chipset? My udev trouble seems to relate to the iwl3945 driver, however,
I'm still waiting for the answer to BZ #424321, whether it is an
udev/iwl3945 issue...

Regards,
Milos Jakubicek