Nautilus

I upgraded this morning (7.00 UTC) to nautilus-2.21.2-1.fc9 and all
other stuff, now I can open the Computer Window in Resources, but icon
are standard icons with a lock, instead of File system I have a
generic SCSI driver and if I click on it system says that cannot show
it.Still the network resource cannot be open!!!

Trashbin shows all files with a lock, and (but it is not important)
Trahbin is not translated in my language....

Not a big improvement, I think :-)

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag