Re: [Fwd: LiveCD with KDE-4.0.0]

On Jan 13, 2008 11:50 AM, Andrew Parker <andrewparker bigfoot com> wrote:

The following kmenu entries don't have proper icons (so the ugly
question mark in a rectangle icon is used):

Games -> arcade -> ball bouncing game
Games -> board -> five in a row board game
Internet -> Mobile phone tool
Internet -> Network folder wizard
System -> Add/Remove software
System -> Network Manager
Utilities -> More applications -> System cleaner
Utilities -> Accessibility -> Text to speech manager
Utilities -> File -> PalmDOC Converter
Utilities -> Peripherals -> Mobile Phone Tools
Help