Fwd: Googleearth again

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com>
Date: 14-gen-2008 15.30
Subject: Re: Googleearth again
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list redhat com>

2008/1/14, Tim <ignored_mailbox yahoo com au>:
> On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 15:02 +0100, Antonio M wrote:
> > I got also a message that GE was crashing and that it was recorded
> > somewhere and the next time message should have sento to Google (but
> > it was too fast to write it down...where could it be ???)
>
> Inside:  ~/.googleearth/crashlogs/
>
> --
> (This computer runs FC7, my others run FC4, FC5 & FC6, in case that's
>  important to the thread.)

> --

Funny but I couldn't find it: maybe it was not created during crash time...
In any case after this kind of crash, when I log again as any user and
I then log out I get a screen full of vertical lines before getting
back the login screen (something is breaking the graphic driver)..
And I find also a lock file in ./googleearth directory, but deleting
it and restarting GE doens't give any improvement
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

--