Re: LiveCD with KDE-4.0.0

Many Many problems.  Can't drag the panel off the bottom to
my preferred position on the right.  Setting it to the right in the control center doesn't change the display.  Widgets  VISTA Gadjets, yuk.  Give me back KDE Classic.

Robert McBroom

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=234502&topic_id=50256&forum=12#forumpost234502
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame Darkenergy bellsouth net