Re: Scribus is not installed

2008/1/15, José Matos <jamatos fc up pt>:
> On Tuesday 15 January 2008 16:38:43 Nils Philippsen wrote:
> > I'm a bit puzzled why you don't use a stable release as your productive
> > system instead of Rawhide (which usually won't behave properly at the
> > most inconvenient time).
>
>   I think that the above applies to any computer program, not just to rawhide.
> Last time I heard it was called Murphy's law. ;-)
>
> > Nils
>
> --
> José Abílio
>
> --

of course my important tasks are safely run anyway and data
stored...but running rawhide is amusing even if sometimes are
encountered some small/large problems.
And the larger number of systems running rawhide the shorter should be
the testing time!!! even if I am a null as a tester  :-)
I agree that Murphy's law will hit any computer, not only rawhide...

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag