Re: SELinux is preventing access to files with the label, file_t.

On Wed January 16 2008, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> I have seen it before.  I have not added other
> disks/drives.  I do not know what file_t is?

file_t is the type/context of files that are not really labeled.

> I ask why should I do this:
>
> "touch /.autorelabel; reboot"
> ?

These should apply the correct context on all files, maybe in you case running
restorecon (man restorecon) is enough, too. This does not require a reboot.
But I do not know more about this issue.

Regards,
Till