Sound problem

I am experiencing that from time to time sound is not detected (better
to say it is killed during sessions), i.e suddenly I lose sound from
applications (and the detection tool doesn't' find my sound card) and
I have to reboot my computer....It seems (but it is only a feeling) to
the poor management of online radios by Rhythmbox that is not
continuous: may it kill the sound server???

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag