Re: kernel-2.6.23.13-105.fc8 locks up computer when starting X

Mike Chambers wrote:
Soo, upon saying all that, .9 kernels detect hardware correctly and
works, .13-x kernels don't.  .9 Kernels give me my proper resolutions
and such, .13-x kernels don't.

Hope that helps and guess unless a kernel maintainer chimes in or one is
already created, I'll see about posting bug report after work today.

This does sound like something you should bz with a few x logs and confs for each of those conditions.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>