Files crawling

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:04:11 UTC 2008

I ask to the developers how an user can crawl in his file
system....after latest updates, Computer resources doesn't work when I
click on an Icon calles SCSI drive (that should be named something
else and is the filesystem...But....more:

For example if I wanted to see the ETC directory I had to open parent
directory two or three times to climb the tree, now after two steps
when I click the ETC directory all window are closed and I get my home
directory opened.

What is happening??? are we going two step ahead and one step backward??

Sorry for my confusing english

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag