Re: Current Rawhide just a bit too raw

Jonathan Kamens wrote:
When I double-click on "Computer" on my desktop, instead of getting a window showing the drives and devices on my computer, my desktop icons flash and then I get a window showing my home directory; I suspect this means that nautilus is crashing and restarting (and the fact that my nautilus process changes PID and timestamp when I do this would seem to confirm this theory).

This is known and there were reports about it in bz, having to do with gnome-vfs I believe. Browsing computer doesn't work, do not know if it was supposed to be fixed yet.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>