Re: Acrobat reader

Antonio M wrote:
This morning I get this message:

Impossible to find rendering library libgtkembedmoz. Specify position
of folder in Modify/Preferences/Internet.

I went there and I find /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.9pre but in this folder
there is no libgtkembedmoz folder.

Which update is causing this problem???

Were you using acrobat yesterday? Or rather.. are you sure it was working since the change to only carrying xulrunner for the moz libs?

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>