Re: The name of "Fedora Installation test plan"

Alexander Todorov wrote:
Hello all,
the test plan located at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora9Install

is going to transform into a fedorahosted.org project in the future.
How do you like the name "Fedora installation test plan"?
Any suggestions for a name of the project or a short name are welcome.

I'm guessing the short name would be listed in the fedorahosted project page (https://fedorahosted.org/) and any fedorahosted url's. How does the following look for a condensed project name?

 * https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-install-testplan

For the longer name ... I envision the test plan changing over time to reflect the release under test. So the test plan itself may be <title>'d: Fedora &VERSION; Install Test Plan. But we can leave that up to the content itself to define.

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska redhat com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.