The name of "Fedora Installation test plan"

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 14:54:37 UTC 2008

Alexander Todorov wrote:
> Hello all,
> the test plan located at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora9Install
>
> is going to transform into a fedorahosted.org project in the future.
> How do you like the name "Fedora installation test plan"?
> Any suggestions for a name of the project or a short name are welcome.

I'm guessing the short name would be listed in the fedorahosted project
page (https://fedorahosted.org/) and any fedorahosted url's.  How does
the following look for a condensed project name?

  * https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-install-testplan

For the longer name ... I envision the test plan changing over time to
reflect the release under test.  So the test plan itself may be
<title>'d: Fedora &VERSION; Install Test Plan.  But we can leave that up
to the content itself to define.

Thanks,
James

  James Laska         -- jlaska at redhat.com