Re: Skype crashes

Antonio M wrote:
2008/1/23, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com>:
Antonio M wrote:
After last  night updates Skype crashes the X server and user is logged out.
So Skype is crashing X server as GoogleEarth did before (now GE works fine..)

I am using noveau driver (Nvidia card) and skype-1.4.0.118-fc5.
Can you get any more info about whats going on there?  Try going to runlevel 3,
startx to login, then run skype and see if useful error text results.  Check for
kernel messages, xorg log.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> <ajfarris gmail com>