Re: How to become fedora tester?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 00:43:34 +1100,
  David Timms <dtimms iinet net au> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
> >On Jan 23, 2008 2:00 PM, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
> >>Could I bother somebody with a bit more specific instuctions.
> >>I wen't to this link:
> >>http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/
> >>and the link to rawhide mirrors is broken :(
> >>http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist/Fedora/development/
> >>The requested URL /mirrorlists/publiclist//Fedora/development/ was not
> >>found on this server.
>
> It is possible that the creation and distribution of the alpha iso's is
> in action at the moment {couple of days}, and that first link wont be
> available again until the alpha release ?

You can also test using a yum upgrade. I am in the process of doing this
now and found some missing obsoletes that I filed bugzilla's for. yum
upgrade is better at handling those as they will often block the upgrade
where as with using anaconda things will appear to work correctly, but you'll
end up with orphans.