2.6.24 kernel released...for F7, F8 and F9?

I hope a kernel developer can jump on here, but...

Is it possible that we will see this new kernel for F7, F8 and F9?
I'm sure F9 will have it, per the ones you've been running for Koji,
but what about these? I'd love to see one for F7, but I'm thinking it is so late in the support period that this may not happen.

Thoughts? Concerns? Utter chaos and panic? :-)