Re: 2.6.24 kernel released...for F7, F8 and F9?

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Lubomir Kundrak wrote:

And you mentioned no fixes or enhancements that do you consider important other that the version number. If there are some, I think filing a report in Bugzilla won't hurt.

I thought for just general improvements and wireless fixes this would be a great thing to do. I just file bz #430260; anyone else who has specific items, please comment on there.