Re: 2.6.24 kernel released...for F7, F8 and F9?

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, drago01 wrote:

In fedora kernels always got rebased to 2.6.x+1 after a bit of testing
I don't see any reason why this should change now. This way we get
upstream improvements (new/better hardware support) and bugfixes
without having to wait/update to the the next release.

I'm all for that. :-) As a courtesy, I did file an official bugzilla.
Also, Koji has been acting weird over the last day. Some stuff hasn't been building, and the web site was down for a time last night.