Re: Name of the triage group?

Jon Stanley wrote:
An interesting question came up on IRC, and figured that I would start
a discussion here.  The name BugZappers does not really relate to
triage (according to John Poelstra, anyways :) ).  So I figured that
it would probably be good to open it up for discussions - what shall
we call ourselves?  A few names were suggested on IRC -

Bugtenders (kinda like a bartender, but for bugs) - "hi, I'll take a
kernel+openoffice, please!" :)
BugBlasters

Whatever name we come up with, we should have a banner for it for all
of our wiki pages in order to properly brand it.  We can make a design
request to the art team once we figure out what the name is going to
be.  As always, discussion is welcome!

I suggest BugFilters.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net