snake-install fails for x86_64 Rawhide

I loaded fc8 on an amd64 test machine and installed snake.
snake-install frp://limestone.uoregon.edu/fedora/development/x86_64/os

This downloaded some files.

On reboot, I got the loading messages about the same as with diskboot.img.
As with diskboot.img, Linux failed to execute /init and the kernel panicked.

At least with snake I seem to be able to reboot fc8 by selecting it at the
grub screen.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf omen com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665