Re: three days with rawhide

Valent Turkovic wrote:

I found one new and is the most irritating one so far. Keyboard layout
chooser in gnome doesn't work. I deleted xorg.conf file and that
defaults keyboard to US layout and I need Croatian, obviously. In
Fedora 8 setting it to Croatian layout switches to Croatia layout
emediatelly and in Rawhide is stays on US layout.

In which component of bz should I post this bug? X ? Gnome ? Some
other component ?

You should generally make a best guess and file the bug report which can then be reassigned. In this case, just filing a bug report against GNOME should be enough.

Rahul