Re: xen install of rawhide?

John Poelstra wrote:
James Laska said the following on 01/23/2008 06:28 PM Pacific Time:
John Poelstra wrote:
Has anyone been able to do a successful xen install of today's rawhide using the http method in virt-manager? Granted I haven't seen any rawhide installs work this way for Fedora 9 yet, but previous Fedora releases install fine.

I keep running into:

Bug 428810: /sbin/loader(loaderSegvHandler+0x7e)[0x409b0e] - SIGABRT when attempting to load xenblk device

Thanks! I added it to the F9Alpha blocker.

If the true focus of the Alpha release is supposed to be ability to install then I really think this needs to be fixed before we release.

I can now manually load the xenblk and xennet device ... is there a bug to track having them loaded automagically?

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska redhat com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.