Re: Fedora 9 codename...

José Matos wrote:

FWIW fedor (that sounds almost like fedora) in Portuguese means "really bad smell" so we don't even need to wait for release names. :-)

Now it is possible to associate a bad smell to all the previous codenames so we are in the game again with Sulfur. ;-)

I can attest that burning sulphur smells really bad (though arguably not as bad as when it's combined with hydrogen).

Despite my early experiences, my schnoz remains in good shape.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait