Re: Fedora 9 codename...

José Matos wrote:
On Tuesday 29 January 2008 01:48:03 John Summerfield wrote:
A future release. One that might fire the imagination, go bang, or make
one speak like Chip & Dale.

Are you proposing helium. ;-)
It burns in the stars where it sometimes goes bang and it makes you speak like the chipmunks. :-)

How do you know Helium goes bang? Has anyone heard it?

Arne proposed a lighter gas, one that burns, goes bang[1] etc etc.

[1] Another of my experiments gone wrong. My own hydrogen bomb.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait