Re: Fedora QA Meeting, 1500UTC (10am EST)

Will Woods wrote:
Hi, folks!

This is a quick reminder that the standard Fedora QA meeting is scheduled for 1500UTC (currently 10am EST) Wednesday in #fedora-meeting.

This week we'll mostly be discussing the Alpha release of Fedora 9 (Sulphur) - where to get it, how to test it, major Known Issues, and so on.

Current testing status can be found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/9/AlphaTreeTesting - old-style test matrix
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/Fedora9Install - new-style test cases

We're trying to convert all the line items in the AlphaTreeTesting page to new Test Cases. Any help here would be appreciated!

If you've got any questions about installing/testing F9Alpha or Rawhide, or you can't make it to the meeting, discussion here on fedora-test-list is always welcomed and encouraged.

Minutes available at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20080130

Feel free to add/change to reflect any items not captured.

Thanks,
James

 James Laska         -- jlaska redhat com
 Quality Engineering -- Red Hat, Inc.