Re: package database (like debian.org/distrib/packages)

On 31.01.2008 02:51, seth vidal wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 20:43 -0500, Neal Becker wrote:
>> Upstream for 1 of my packages asks:
>>
>> "Is there a central Fedora package database somewhere (like
>> http://packages.debian.org
>>   for Debian) that we can link from the Download subpage of the new  igraph
>> homepage"
>> I don't think Fedora has that, does it?  Would be nice.
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/

Just my 2 cent: The pgkdb is something for Fedora developers, not
something where upstream should send it's users to for. The informations
users might want via the weg are afaics currently spread between koji,
bodhi, pgkdb and repoview.

FESCo had had a packages.debian.org like webinterface on it's agenda one
year ago, but like so many other things forgot about it during the merge.

CU
knurd