Bug Triage: Call for Action (and a meeting)

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Jul 9 05:57:00 UTC 2008

Christopher Brown said the following on 07/06/2008 04:32 PM Pacific Time:
> 2008/7/2 John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com>:
>> As an interim solution what if I sent direct emails to people who wanted
>> reminders?
>
> I would appreciate this, perhaps an hour prior to the event???
>
> Regards

Okay.

To conclude this thread it appears that the best time (as voted on by
four people including me) is 1400 UTC (10 AM EDT) on Tuesdays .  We will
have our first meeting at that time next week.  I will send a reminder
out in a few days and again on Monday including the IRC location.

Again if there is a better way to be reaching all of you silent triagers
out there please let me know (on list, off list, IRC, etc.).  Four of us
can make a different, but ten could make a lot more! :-)

John