MagickWand

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Thu Jun 26 08:18:48 UTC 2008

This is the first time I've tried hacking with ImageMagick
other than getting Kismet to compile.

I finally got the program to compile working on getting it
to do what I want to do.  I had to manually copy some
of the from the compiled source to /usr/lib64.

Somebody wake me up when a working Rawhide can be
NFS installed and I'll see if the ImageMagick suite is
nearly complete.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665